USOECD in the News - Ministerial Coverage
A selection of news coverage of 50th Anniversary OECD Forum and Ministerial Council Meeting, 24-26 May 2011:
- Karen Kornbluh, U.S. Ambassador to the OECD, France 24, 31 May 2011
Marc Perelman meets Karen Kornbluh, U.S. Ambassador to the Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development, on the occasion of the organisation’s 50th anniversary.
- Economic Obligation for Developing Countries, USAID Administrator Rajiv Shah on France 24, 31 May 2011
- Secretary of State Hillary Rodham Clinton Interview With Laurence Ferrari of TF1, 26 May 2011
Transcript of interview. TF1 video (in English).
- Press Conference given by Secretary of State Hillary Rodham Clinton with OECD Secretary General Angel Gurría, 26 May 2011
Transcript of press conference. Video of press conference.
- Clinton says Russia's signing of anti-bribery pact a milestone on its path for OECD membership, The Republic, 26 May 2011
Clinton says Moscow's signing of the anti-bribery convention is "a significant step in its own right and a milestone in Russia's own path toward full OECD membership."
AP interview: U.S. trade chief says too soon to call Doha Round failure, pushes bilateral deals, The Republic, 26 May 2011
"It's way too soon to begin any talk about giving up or walking away from Doha," Kirk said in an interview on the sidelines of an OECD meeting in Paris.
Time Running Out for Doha Round, United States Trade Representative Ron Kirk speaks with CNN, 26 May 2011
- Saving the Doha Trade Round, United State Trade Representative Ron Kirk speaks with Reuters Insider at OECD Forum, 26 May 2011
- The Value of Encouraging Entrepeneurship, Chairman of the Council of Economic Advisors Austan Goolsbee on YouTube, 26 May 2011
- Small to Medium Sized Business, United State Trade Representative Ron Kirk on YouTube, 25 May 2011
- Development, USAID Administrator Rajiv Shah on YouTube, 26 May 2011
- Reaching Potential, Assistant Secretary for the Bureau of Economic, Energy, and Business Affairs Jose Fernandez on YouTube, 25 May 2011
- The Role of the OECD in the Last 50 Years, Under Secretary for Economic, Energy and Agricultural Affairs Robert D. Hormats on YouTube, 24 May 2011